Discover a yoga experience that will help you tune-in with your femininity.
My approach to yoga is specifically designed to match the different energies of the different phases of your cycle. Approaching yoga in a feminine way, will increase your awareness of yourself and your cycle, and allow you to get more out of your practice.
Yoga, and all that in entails, sparks your mind-body connection, and allows you to access yourself in a deep way. Especially with a more feminine approach, yoga can be nurturing, releasing, and grounding.
Yoga is more than simply attending a one-size-fits-all class and flowing through a series of poses. Yoga is a lifestyle, a way of being, an invitation to get to know yourself on a deeper level, to connect with your higher, most authentic self. One of my favorite aspects of yoga is connecting with my breath, journeying into layers of meditation, and opening up to new depths of myself.
Yoga has been a part of my life for over 10 years. I first started doing prenatal yoga when I was pregnant with my first child. I couldn’t wait for class each week. I loved the community, the way the movement made me feel, and how connected I felt to my body and my growing baby. Fast forward years later and it has continued to be a part of my life. One of my favorite parts of yoga is the breath awareness, and how I instantly have the ability to calm my mind and body. I love the postures because they have the ability to build strength in my body, and keep me healthy, while still having fun and feeling like a woman.
A few other reasons yoga is so amazing:
- Teaches you how to let go of stress and tension in your mind and body.
- By learning mindfulness, you increase your ability to concentrate on one thing at a time, and accomplish it. These are life skills you can use on and off your mat.
- You learn to respond rather than react to situations. When you intuitively know to pause, breathe, feel, and choose, you have the opportunity to have a more mindful response.
- Teaches you to balance your energy.
- Creates physical strength and stamina. When you know and trust your own strength, you feel more in charge of your body.
- Increases your mind-body awareness. When you learn how to tune-in to your body, you understand yourself and your needs on a deeper level.
- Teaches you to love yourself and your body. When you have a greater respect of your body and what it is capable of, you can’t help but love yourself more.
Beyond the benefits of yoga for the mind-body connection if offers, which is in and of itself life-changing. Yoga has the ability to help you tap into yourself on a really deep level, specifically for women, and especially in regards to your menstrual cycle.
YOGA SEQUENCES CAN SYNC WITH YOUR CYCLE
Yoga can be specially designed to match the differing characteristics of the different phases of your cycle. Doing yoga in this way will increase your awareness of yourself and your cycle as well as making your practice optimally effective.
Join me for yoga group classes at Mind Body Life Transformation Center in Highlands Ranch, CO, Fridays at noon.
Feminine yoga classes.